5 Ways to Spend Year 2023 Effectively by Dr. J C Chaudhry
The calendar has flipped once again, and it’s 2023. A new year brings new hopes and opportunities. Making New Year’s resolutions is a tradition most commonly followed by people across the world. Resolutions are made to alter undesirable traits, adopt good practices, and accomplish personal goals for a healthier and happier lifestyle.
However, as the months pass, many individuals lack the motivation to stick to their resolutions. It often becomes a thing of the past. Due to their daily responsibilities, people often succumb to the pressures of life, which further leads to varying degrees of psychological, physical, and emotional health problems. Also, according to Dr. J. C. Chaudhry's 2023 Predictions, this will be a depressing year due to the presence of Number 2 twice in (2023).
Here are 5 remedies by Dr. J C Chaudhry to calm the mind and stay motivated throughout the year.
1) Be Busy: Due to the presence of Number 2 twice in 2023, this year will be an emotionally weak year. Being alone for a long period of time or sitting idle can give rise to stressful thoughts. So, keep yourself busy with work and projects. Find new work to keep the mind busy with something useful and productive. Also, if you are creative, you can explore fields like arts, photography, etc., which are likely to boom as per Dr. J C Chaudhry’s 2023 predictions.
2)Be Humble: A valuable tip from Dr. J C Chaudhry is to be of service to mankind and donate as much as possible. Help the needy and indulge in charitable activities such as donating merchandise to old-age homes or orphanages. You can volunteer for free at animal shelters, care homes, etc. When you take part in such pursuits, you feel innately satisfied when you see a smile on others' faces. Spreading joy is important to cut down on feelings of hatred and promote harmony in relationships and coexistence.
3) Be Active: Laziness may reflect a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem. Laziness is often caused by a lack of motivation to do something. Children are more prone to being lazy, and if not corrected on time, it could cause psychological health problems as well. So, keep your children active by taking them out for walks, limiting screen time, and making them work on new projects.
You may like to read: How to achieve peace, happiness, and prosperity in life
4) Spiritual Activities: Spiritual wellness is important for mind-body healing. Spiritual activities like yoga, healing retreats, nature walks have the power to invoke inner peace, compassion and resilience to live with grace. These activities aid in forming deeper connections with one self. A psychologically and emotionally strong person can better handle tough situations, and less likely to succumb to challenges.
5) Meditation: Meditation is an excellent exercise to de-clutter the mind. During meditation, you focus your attention on eliminating unnecessary thoughts that trouble you. As a result, you achieve a mentally and emotionally clear and stable state. The beauty of meditative practice is that it can be done anywhere. Take a nature walk, and while strolling on the grass, focus your awareness on the breath, body, and surroundings. You will feel a sense of relaxation and calmness within you. Indulging in meditative practices is a natural way to steer away from stress and depression. Encourage your kids to sit in meditation to avoid depressing thoughts.
Add these practices to your list of new year's resolutions and commit to them daily to make the most of your 2023. Set them as your New Year's goals to stay healthy, inspired, and happy for the rest of the year.
Motivation books by Dr. J C Chaudhry
• I think… poverty is no bar for success
• Success a few steps away
• Rungs of the ladder
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published