How to Activate Chakras in Meditation?
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers of the human body. If these Chakras are activated properly, they provide immense energy to the body and the lack of energy/ power in chakra causes physical and emotional issues. So, there is a lot of importance of Chakras meditation. With the right use of 7 Chakras in mediation, one can make his emotional system more powerful.
Using 7 Chakras in Meditation
To activate the 7 important Chakras in meditation, one needs to strengthen these Chakras in the body. There are various ways with the help of which you can strengthen your Chakras.
1. Root Chakra
Root Chakra is also called the Muldhara Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Root Chakra are:
• Give yourself a hand or foot massage. Get your health checkup from your doctor.
• Wear comfortable shoes without any heels.
• Walk in a garden with lots of greenery around or sit near a tree.
• Eat protein rich foods such as meat or fish, eggs, root vegetables
2. Sacral Chakra
Sacral Chakra is also called the Svadhisthana Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Sacral Chakra are:
• Drink plenty of liquids, especially water
• Place a fountain, aquarium, pond or other water feature to your home or garden
• Take a bubble bath, massage, spa
• Use a few drops of Jasmine, Sandalwood, or Ylang Ylang perfume\
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra is also called the Manipura Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Solar Plexus Chakra are:
• Eat a good amount of Carbohydrates, such as banana, whole grains and brown rice.
• Get up early in the morning, watch sunrise, go on a nature walk.
• Wear gold or amber jewellery on your wrist, neck.
• Engage yourself in an active sports activity; running etc.
4. Heart Chakra
Heart Chakra is also called the Anahata Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Heart Chakra are:
• Eat plenty of vegetables, especially green vegetables
• Use skin and bath oils containing rose essential oils, such as rose obsoleted and ross otto.
• Wear something emerald green close to your heart.
• Get some time to reconnect with friends.
You may also read: 7 Chakras and their Relationship with Colors
5. Throat Chakra
Throat Chakra is also called the Vishuddha Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Throat Chakra are:
• Eat all types of fruits including berries and grapes.
• Wear a turquoise necklace; carrying a piece of tumbled blue lace agate or sodalite.
• Drink chamomile tea, a light massage with the few drops of lavender oil on your neck
• Clean and organize your bookshelves.
6. Brow Chakra
Brow Chakra is also called the Ajna Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Brow Chakra are:
• Drink herbal tea including peppermint to stimulate intuition.
• Put an Amethyst crystal under your pillow to protect against nightmares & insomnia.
• Add vivid colours and attractive patterns to your home décor.
• Watch something colourful or beautiful; you can visit any art gallery, art museum having beautiful paintings.
7. Crown Chakra
Crown Chakra is also called the Sahasrara Chakra. Best ways to strengthen the Crown Chakra are:
• Visualize that a heavenly white or violet/purple light is pouring down into the top of your head.
• Wear a purple shirt or sweater with a white skirt or trouser.
• Create a restful and beautiful meditation space for doing spiritual work at home.
• Try fasting for a day if you can.
Books Authored by J C Chaudhry
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published