Soul Urge Number is also called Heart Desire Number or Soul Desire Number.
What is Soul Urge Number?
Soul urge number helps to identify the inner characteristics of a person. It helps to discover the hidden personality and the destiny of a person. Numerologists prefer to calculate the Soul urge number for personalized numerology reading which helps to discover the passion of a person and how he/she can flourish in the world.
How to Calculate Soul Urge Number?
Soul urge number is the part of the Name of a person. All the vowels (a e i o u), present in the Name are used to calculate the Soul urge number. Each alphabet is assigned a value and we add the values of all the vowels in a Name to find the Soul Urge Number. Below given is the alphabets value table as per Chaldean Numerology system.
Alphabets value in Numerology
Soul Urge Number Calculation
For Example: If the name of the person is RAMESH, here ‘A’ and ‘E’ are the vowels that will be used to calculate the Soul urge number. If the person uses his surname as well, for example, RAMESH KUMAR – We will consider the vowels ‘U’ and ‘A’ as well from his surname.
Calculating Soul Urge Number for RAMESH KUMAR
A E U A
1 5 6 1
1 + 5 6 + 1
= 6 = 7
The total of the numbers above is 6+7=13
So, the Soul Urge Number of Ramesh Kumar is 4.
People with Soul Urge Number 4 keeps a rigid outlook towards life and they have a pragmatic approach to life.
Personality Characteristics of Soul Urge Number
- They work hard in life and aim to achieve fame and recognition.
- They are highly ambitious.
- Sometimes they are egoistic in nature as well.
- They possess strong leadership qualities and become good leaders.
- They are peaceful people and try to resolve issues in family and work as soon as possible.
- They are sensitive in nature.
- They are highly co-operative people.
- They believe in helping and supporting each other.
- They believe in teamwork
- They are social and can interact well with people of the opposite sex.
- They express themselves better in writing. So, writing will be in their nature.
- They can be good poets and authors as well.
- They have a rigid outlook towards life.
- They will have a pragmatic approach to life.
- They are multitaskers.
- They are adventurous people.
- They always remain full of excitement.
- They are very compassionate and full of humanity.
- They are artistic people.
- They love beauty and nature.
- They accumulate knowledge.
- They don’t get open with everyone easily. They take time to share their feelings.
- They will also have a lot of mood swings.
- They accumulate a lot of wealth and power.
- They love solace and are not much social.
- They are born leaders.
- They are stubborn.
- They are aggressive in nature.