Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of this Website/App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at our sole discretion without any notice.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this App/Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this App/Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product(s), service(s), content, material or information available through this App/Website meet(s) your specific requirements.
This App/Website contains material/ content/logo/trademark etc. which is exclusively owned by us. Copying, Reproduction and/or unauthorised use of such material/content/logo/trademark etc. is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorised use of this App/Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or legal action against you (civil and criminal) at your own cost and expenses.
From time to time this App/Website may also include links to other App(s)/Website(s). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the App(s)/Website(s). We shall not be responsible for the content of the linked App(s)/Website(s) in any manner whatsoever.
In case of any infringement of our Intellectual Property Rights and/or any other unauthorised use of the content/material information available on this App/Website, you shall be liable to indemnify us and hold us harmless.
Any dispute arising out of such use of this App/Website shall be referred for Arbitration under Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 (as amended). Arbitral proceedings shall be conducted by Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by us. Such arbitral proceedings shall be conducted at Delhi (India) and in English language only. Subject to arbitral proceedings, courts at Delhi (India) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and/or all dispute(s) arising out of this Agreement.
- Please book an appointment by clicking on Book an Appointment Option. Fill in your details and select the Date and Time available and suitable to you.
- Amount is to be paid on line mode for ensuring a confirmed appointment. Please read the cancellation/refund policy before obtaining the confirmed appointment.
- You will be required to reach 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Request for Cancellation or Postponing an appointment can be made at least 7 days prior to the appointment date. No request will be entertained after that and in case request for the same had been made within 7 days of appointment, then appointment will be deemed as cancel.
- We reserve the right to modify and/or cancel the appointment due to some avoidable circumstances. In such case a new appointment date will be provided to you. In case you are not comfortable or fine with that date, your full amount will be refunded.
- The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges, (if any) will be credited into the bank account of the customer through the same payment mode (debit card/credit card/net banking) used while making the booking. The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Refund and Cancellation Policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Any dispute arising out of Appointment Policy, Cancellation and Refund Policy, shall be referred for Arbitration under Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 (as amended). Arbitral proceedings shall be conducted by Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Chaudhry Nummero Private Limited. Such arbitral proceedings shall be conducted at Delhi (India) and in English language only. Subject to arbitral proceedings, courts at Delhi (India) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and/or all dispute(s) arising out of this Agreement.