Living Room Vastu for fostering healthy relationships and spreading positive energy in the home.
Home Drawing Room
The living room or drawing room is the centre of attraction. Family members like to spend a lovely time here. It is an important corner of the home as guests are entertained in this room. The spacious and modern drawing room appeals to the eyes and soul. But, drawing room Vastu ensures that the members feel positive and happy with their dear and near ones around.
Vastu For Drawing Room
Vastu for living room/drawing room is as important as Vastu for the entire house. As per Vastu guidelines, planning and designing the drawing-room will make sure that the living exudes positive energy into the home and brings harmony into relationships. Location, direction, interiors are considered for drawing room Vastu.
Vastu Interior For Living Room Tips
Where Should Be Living Room Located
The ideal position of the living room is either in the North, West or Northwest. All the other locations are not considered favourable. If the drawing-room is located elsewhere than the mentioned locations, balance the negative energies by implementing Vastu Remedies for the drawing-room.
Drawing Room Direction As Per Vastu
- The best hall direction as per Vastu is North.
- The male and female heads of the house should sit in the southwest corner of the drawing-room with their face pointing towards the East or Northeast direction. These directions bring stability.
- Make your guests sit in the Northwest or Southeast. They should face South or West direction.
Vastu Colors For Drawing Room Hall
Important Vastu Guidelines For Hall Room
- Keep the hall room/living room/drawing room neat and clean for the free movement of energy.
- Leave more space towards the eastern and northern corners of the drawing-room.
- You can install a statue of Buddha or Meditation quotes in the living room. Spend 10-15 minutes daily in meditation for enlightenment. Face east (the direction of the rising Sun) for meditation.
Vastu Remedies For Living Room
If your drawing room is not in the North, West or Northwest, you can inspire the positive qualities of these directions through Vastu Remedies.
- Suppose the living room is in the Southwest; place a bowl of stones to strengthen the Earth element.
- Light candles in the Southeast corner of the drawing-room to tranquillize the fire element.
- For the Northeast, keep the space clean as much as possible to appease Ether.
Vastu & Numerology Consultation