An energized garden for freshness, beauty, and complete home Vastu.
Garden in the House
A lush green garden brimming with green plants and colourful flowers uplifts the mood and ensures health. The garden is an area for recreation and family time. A nurturing garden at home where everyone can refresh and rejuvenate is highly recommended. Vastu for garden can help you tap the energizing qualities of a garden.
Garden Vastu Compliance
Vastu Shastra principles are commonly assumed to be applied to closed spaces only. However, Vastu for garden in the home is important to balance the overall Vastu for the house. Consider the entire location, including the area on which the home is built for implementing Vastu tips for garden.
Garden Direction as per Vastu
Location of Garden as per Vastu
The five sections of the house represent the five elements. The Southwest section represents earth, while the Northwest is the corner of air. Northeast is for water, and Southeast accounts for fire. The Center is associated with space and is a sacred place. Garden in the Southeast or South-west is not recommended as it can attract tensions.
Vastu Garden Plants Guide
As per Vastu outdoor plants, flowering and fruity trees, evergreen and large trees should be grown for their significance.
- Trees with flowers and fruits signify prosperity. The East direction is good for planting them. If you are planting them near a poolside, face them towards the North or North-east direction.
- Oak tree represents wisdom and knowledge.
- Basil, Tulsi, and Money plants are auspicious for garden in home.
- Grow neem tree in East, Banyan in the West, Amalaki in the South, Vilva (Indian Bael) in the North and Ashoka trees in the Southeast.
- Grow clematis flowers over railings in the house to reduce negative energy coming out of iron.
- If you have a balcony, patio, or pathway in the Southwest, nurture many of the plants in this quadrant.
Vastu Shastra for Home Garden: Points to Remember
- Do away with diseased, dried, or rotten plants. In the books of Garden Vastu Shastra, these plants lack energy balance and brings disharmony in the space.
- Do not keep plants like cactus, thistles or the potted plants with thorns.
- Rose plants with thorns should not be kept in the garden. Remove the thorns of the flowers. Thorns symbolize friction.
- Bonsai trees are not auspicious because they are short plants symbolic of stunted growth.
- Trees, flowers, and plants should be fresh and blooming. Replace the dry ones with blooming ones.
Vastu Plants and Flowers For Home
- Velvety scarlet roses are ideal for showcasing as centrepieces in the dining or living room.
- Delicate lilies or hyacinths are good for the bedroom as they promote restful sleep
Vastu & Numerology Consultation