fbpx How to Choose a Lucky Name for your Child? Skip to main content

How to Choose a Lucky Name for your Child?

  • Published 28 Jul 2021
  • Last Updated 03 Aug 2021
  • Read Time 4 mins

A baby boy or girl who takes birth on any day, date, month & year is lucky or not can be decided with the help of the numerology. If the Psychic number and Destiny (Life path) numbers are friendly to each other, the child will be a lucky child. But this holds only 40% weightage. The rest 60% luck comes with the right selection of Name of the baby. If you choose a name which is in harmony to both Psychic and Destiny number, the remaining 60% luck will be in favour to that child.

Many a times parents choose a name which is popular or on the name of any Bollywood personality or other choices. The popular name of a Bollywood celebrity can be lucky for that celebrity as per his/her date of birth. But it’s not necessary that it will suite to your child as well. If you choose a name which is not compatible with your child’s date of birth, there are chances the child will struggle for whole life because of that wrong name or will get success after a lot of efforts and hard-work. 

There are a few Numerology parameters that need be considered before selecting a name for your child. 

  1. The Psychic number of the child should be friendly with the Name number.
  2. The Destiny number of the child should be friendly with the Name number.
    Note: To know how to calculate the Name number, you can refer to our blog post - Select your Baby Name as Per Numerology
  3. The Alphabets used in the Name should be friendly to each other (try as many as can be friendly) 
  4. The First letter/initial of the Name should be selected based on the qualities you want in your child.

 

How to Decide the First Letter of Baby Name?

Each alphabet in Numerology is ruled by a planet. So, you should choose the first letter/alphabet on the basis of the characteristics of the ruling planet. 

  • Name starts with Letter A I J Y Q having number 1 is ruled by the Sun
  • Name starts with Letter B K R is having number 2 is ruled by the Moon
  • Name starts with Letter C G L S having number 3 is ruled by the Jupiter
  • Name starts with Letter D M T having number 4 is ruled by the Rahu
  • Name starts with Letter H N E X having number 5 is ruled by the Mercury
  • Name starts with Letter U V W having number 6 is ruled by the Venus
  • Name starts with Letter O Z having number 7 is ruled by the Ketu
  • Name starts with Letter F P having number 8 is ruled by the Saturn

Characteristics of name initial alphabet for baby name

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with A I J Y Q (Number 1)

Good leadership skills, take initiative, strong will power, determination, authoritative approach and a disciplined person.

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with B K R (Number 2)

Soft personality but hard-working, friendly behavior, disciplined, kind and cooperative.

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with C G L S (Number 3)

They are creative, very good speakers, spiritual, joyful, self-expressive and will be good teachers.

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with D M T (Number 4)

Self-discipline, practical in life, very stable people, secretive in behaviour and short tempered as well.

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with H N E X (Number 5)

Versatile, having good communication, entertaining personality can do well in films & movies, very adaptive people and live in a royal way.

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with U V W (Number 6)

They are creative people, responsible, harmonious, supporting, joyful, can do well in art, music, entertainment industry. They are good organizers as well. 

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with O Z (Number 7)

They are imaginative people, intuitive, perfectionist. They keep on changing their place & country. They believe more in enjoying their work instead of running behind the money.

 

Personality Characteristics of the Name starts with F P (Number 8)

They are ambitious, strong, powerful, independent people. Can work on good positions, head of any organisation as well. They face more struggle in life but they don’t afraid of the problems.


Want to know if your child’s name is compatible with his/her date of birth or not? Download JC Nummerro App and check the child name’s compatibility for FREE.

Download JC Nummerro App on Play StoreDownload JC Nummerro App on App Store

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.